13.360, Qs: Persian Data, Implicit Objects/Eng/Arabic

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Feb 11 16:02:59 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-360. Mon Feb 11 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.360, Qs: Persian Data, Implicit Objects/Eng/Arabic

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU

Date:  Sat, 09 Feb 2002 12:45:08 +0100
From:  Heike Wiese <heike.wiese at rz.hu-berlin.de>
Subject:  Looking for Persian frequency data or text corpora

2)
Date:  Sun, 10 Feb 2002 18:23:35 -0300 (GMT)
From:  Abduljawad T <atawfiq at ksu.edu.sa>
Subject:  Implicit objects in English and Arabic

Date:  Sat, 09 Feb 2002 12:45:08 +0100
From:  Heike Wiese <heike.wiese at rz.hu-berlin.de>

For a cross-linguistic (German/English/Persian) study investigating
semantic and conceptual features of lexical items in language
comprehension we are looking for frequency data for Persian words, or
electronically available corpora of Persian texts. I would be grateful
for any pointers to this kind of information. Please reply to me
individually, and I will post a summary of responses.

Heike Wiese
Institut fuer deutsche Sprache und Linguistik
Humboldt-Universitaet Berlin
email: heike.wiese at rz.hu-berlin.de
http://www2.hu-berlin.de/linguistik/institut/wiese