13.417, Qs: L2 Common European Framework, Passivisation

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Feb 15 14:49:18 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-417. Fri Feb 15 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.417, Qs: L2 Common European Framework, Passivisation

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU

Date:  Thu, 14 Feb 2002 16:02:52 +0100
From:  Cornelia Gerhardt <c.gerhardt at mx.uni-saarland.de>
Subject:  Common European framework of reference for languages

2)
Date:  Thu, 14 Feb 2002 15:42:33 BST
From:  "Willem Hollmann" <mfcxjwbh at fs1.art.man.ac.uk>
Subject:  Passivisation of periphrastic causatives across languages

Date:  Thu, 14 Feb 2002 16:02:52 +0100
From:  Cornelia Gerhardt <c.gerhardt at mx.uni-saarland.de>

Has anyone who teaches L2 students used the 'Common European framework
of reference for languages' to "officially" state the level of
attainment which they expect their students to reach? Officially here
stands for e.g.  in university or departmental regulations.  If so, do
you expect C1, C2 or simply C?  I am also interested in any other uses
of this framework at university
level.
Thank you, I will post a summary to the list.

Cornelia Gerhardt
Anglistik
Universitat des Saarlandes
Saarbrecken