13.501, Confs: Pragmatics, University of Seville

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Feb 23 19:51:33 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-501. Sat Feb 23 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.501, Confs: Pragmatics, University of Seville

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU

Editor for this issue: Marie Klopfenstein <marie at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.