13.35, Qs: Internet Metaphors, "Labiodental r"

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Jan 9 04:05:07 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-35. Tue Jan 8 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.35, Qs: Internet Metaphors, "Labiodental r"

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Jody Huellmantel, WSU		James Yuells, WSU
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Marie Klopfenstein, WSU
	Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U.	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU		Richard Harvey, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Renee Galvis, WSU