13.50, Disc: New: Phonetic Frenquencies & "Corpus Phonetics"

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Jan 10 15:28:33 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-50. Thu Jan 10 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.50, Disc: New: Phonetic Frenquencies & "Corpus Phonetics"

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Jody Huellmantel, WSU		James Yuells, WSU
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Marie Klopfenstein, WSU
	Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U.	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU		Richard Harvey, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Renee Galvis, WSU