13.57, TOC: Canadian Journal of Applied Linguistics

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Jan 11 16:49:57 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-57. Fri Jan 11 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.57, TOC: Canadian Journal of Applied Linguistics

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Jody Huellmantel, WSU		James Yuells, WSU
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Marie Klopfenstein, WSU
	Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U.	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU		Richard Harvey, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Renee Galvis, WSU

Editor for this issue: Dina Kapetangianni <dina at linguistlist.org>