13.127, All: New Features of the LINGUIST Site

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Jan 21 04:57:01 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-127. Sun Jan 20 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.127, All: New Features of the LINGUIST Site

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Jody Huellmantel, WSU		James Yuells, WSU
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Marie Klopfenstein, WSU
	Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U.	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU		Richard Harvey, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Renee Galvis, WSU

Editor for this issue: Anthony Rodrigues Aristar <aristar at linguistlist.org>