13.228, Jobs: Cognitive Neuroscience: 2 Asst/Assc Prof, USA

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Jan 28 18:54:49 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-228. Mon Jan 28 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.228, Jobs: Cognitive Neuroscience: 2 Asst/Assc Prof, USA

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU

Editor for this issue: Karolina Owczarzak <karolina at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Mon, 28 Jan 2002 12:07:19 -0500
From:  Michael Ullman <michael at giccs.georgetown.edu>
Subject:  Cognitive Neuroscience: 2 Asst/Assc Prof at Georgetown Univ, USA

Date:  Mon, 28 Jan 2002 12:07:19 -0500
From:  Michael Ullman <michael at giccs.georgetown.edu>

TENURE-TRACK FACULTY POSITIONS IN COGNITIVE NEUROSCIENCE
Georgetown University

The Department of Neuroscience is recruiting two new tenure track
faculty at the rank of Assistant or Associate Professor.  We seek
outstanding candidates with research in molecular or developmental
neurobiology, neurophysiology, or cognitive, computational or systems
neuroscience.

We have state-of-the-art core facilities in cellular neurobiology,
neuroanatomy, EEG/ERP, as well as animal (7T) and human magnetic
resonance (fMRI).  We offer an outstanding intellectual and
collaborative environment with highly competitive salary and start-up
packages.  Successful candidates must have a Ph.D. or equivalent,
evidence of productivity and innovation, and the potential to
establish an independently funded research program. Applications are
encouraged from women and underrepresented minorities.

To apply send a detailed CV, a two-page statement of research and
teaching interests specifying one or more of the research areas noted
above, and names of at least three referees to the following address:

Neuroscience Search Committee
Attn: Janet Bordeaux
Department of Neuroscience
3900 Reservoir Road, NW
Washington DC 20007
http://neuro.georgetown.edu

Application review will begin immediately and will continue until
positions are filled.

Georgetown University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmation Action
Employer.  Qualified candidates will receive employment consideration
without regard to race, sex, sexual orientations, age, religion,
national origin, marital status, veteran status or disability.  We are
committed to diversity in the workplace.