13.255, Qs: The Finite String, Palindrome/Contextualization

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Jan 30 18:07:30 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-255. Wed Jan 30 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.255, Qs: The Finite String, Palindrome/Contextualization

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU

Date:  Mon, 28 Jan 2002 21:29:17 +0200
From:  Jacqueline Leon <jacqueline.leon at linguist.jussieu.fr>
Subject:  The Finite String

2)
Date:  Tue, 29 Jan 2002 13:23:30 -0600
From:  mcm0008 at unt.edu
Subject:  Grad student seeking palindrome theory

Date:  Mon, 28 Jan 2002 21:29:17 +0200
From:  Jacqueline Leon <jacqueline.leon at linguist.jussieu.fr>

I am a researcher in the History of Language Sciences, and I am in
charge of a research program on the history of machine translation
and computational linguistics.
I need to consult the newsletter of the Association for Computational
Linguistics, The Finite String, published from 1965 to 1974.
Precisely I need to consult the issues from 1965 to 1968 (included)
which I cannot find in French libraries.
Could anyone lend me these issues. I could make copies and send them
back to him/her?
Thanks in advance.

Jacqueline Léon
Chargée de recherches CNRS
UMR7597, Histoire des Théories Linguistiques
Université Paris 7
case 7034
2 place Jussieu
75252 Paris cedex 05