13.1910, FYI: LL Plus, Spanish Courses, Cantonese Ling

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Jul 12 21:11:30 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-1910. Fri Jul 12 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.1910, FYI: LL Plus, Spanish Courses, Cantonese Ling

Consulting Editor:

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Anita Wang, EMU

          Zhenwei Chen, E. Michigan U. <zhenwei at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Marie Klopfenstein <marie at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Tue, 9 Jul 2002 09:06:17 +0100
From:  "Cooper, Louise" <lcooper at blackwellpublishers.co.uk>
Subject:  Blackwell's Linguist List Plus - announcing new content

2)
Date:  Tue, 09 Jul 2002 08:31:19 -0400
From:  "Yvonne Collada [** iso-8859-1 charset **] Peña" <yvonne.collada at udg.co.cu>
Subject:  Spanish Courses in Cuba

3)
Date:  Fri, 12 Jul 2002 17:01:27 -0400 (EDT)
From:  Kang Kwong Luke <kkluke at hkusua.hku.hk>
Subject:  Cantonese Linguistic Studies Web-site

Date:  Tue, 9 Jul 2002 09:06:17 +0100
From:  "Cooper, Louise" <lcooper at blackwellpublishers.co.uk>

Dear Colleagues,

I am delighted to announce that Blackwell Publishing, in partnership
with The Linguist List, has recently enhanced Blackwell's Linguist List
Plus - a unique online service designed to bring essential linguistics
publications direct to your desktop.

A subscription to Blackwell's Linguist List Plus includes:

* 10 issues per year of GLOT International Full Text Online
* Unlimited individual access to Linguistics Abstracts Online, the
essential research tool for all linguists
* The Blackwell Linguist's Bookstore - secure online ordering with great
discounts

>>From September 2002, a subscription to Blackwell's Linguist List Plus
also entitles you to access full online content for our reference books.
This means that you can download the entire content of key books,
including the prestigious Blackwell Handbooks in Linguistics series.

As a subscriber to Blackwell's Linguist List Plus you will be able to
purchase Blackwell linguistics books at a 30% discount with no postage
and packing to pay. You will also be able to view sample book chapters
for all of our titles, and purchase Blackwell linguistics journals at a
20% discount through our secure ordering facility.

And, what's more, 20% of your subscription will be donated to The
Linguist List, thereby directly supporting the linguistics community.

For more information, or to subscribe, visit the website at:
http://www.linguistlistplus.com