13.1917, TOC: Journal of Pragmatics, Vol.34 No.9

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Jul 15 13:54:29 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-1917. Mon Jul 15 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.1917, TOC: Journal of Pragmatics, Vol.34 No.9

Consulting Editor:

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Anita Wang, EMU

          Zhenwei Chen, E. Michigan U. <zhenwei at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Dina Kapetangianni <dina at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Mon, 15 Jul 2002 09:13:30 +0100
From:  "Neden, Julie (ELS)" <j.neden at elsevier.co.uk>
Subject:  Journal of Pragmatics, Vol 34 Iss 9

Date:  Mon, 15 Jul 2002 09:13:30 +0100
From:  "Neden, Julie (ELS)" <j.neden at elsevier.co.uk>

Journal: Journal of Pragmatics
ISSN   : 0378-2166
Volume : 34
Issue  : 9
Date   : Sep-2002

For more information about this journal visit:
http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jnlnr/05291

If you are interested in submitting a paper to this journal visit:

http://authors.elsevier.com/jnlnr/5291

Table of Contents:

My selves and I: identity markers in work meeting talk
A. Fasulo, C. Zucchermaglio
pp 1119-1144

Camp talk and citationality: a queer take on 'authentic' and
'represented' utterance
K. Harvey
pp 1145-1165

Australian cultural scripts-bloody revisited
A. Wierzbicka
pp 1167-1209

''Dear Sirs, what would you do if you were in our position?''.
Discourse strategies in Italian and English money chasing letters
C. Vergaro
pp 1211-1233

Non-progressive aspect in English in commentaries and demonstrations
using the present tense
C. Williams
pp 1235-1256

Identifying episode transitions
S. Ji
pp 1257-1271

A model for the construction of conversational common ground in
interpreted discourse
B. Davidson
pp 1273-1300

Hebrew and Zionism: A Discourse Analytic Cultural Study -  Ron Kuzar,
Berlin & New York: Mouton de Gruyter, 2001. (Language, Power and
Social Process, vol. 5). 324. pp.
J. Mey
pp 1301-1303

Methods of Text and Discourse Analysis - Stefan Titscher, Michael
Meyer, Ruth Wodak and Eva Fetter. London: Sage, 2000, vi+278 pages,
paperback, @$17.99
A. Georgakopoulou
pp 1305-1308

The Santa Barbara Corpus of Spoken American English-Part ILingistic
Data Consortium. 3 CD-Rom package US$75.
A. Kaufmann
pp 1309-1316

IPrA News Service
pp 1317-1331