13.1598, Jobs: Translation: African Languages, Indiana USA

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Jun 4 21:16:10 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-1598. Tue Jun 4 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.1598, Jobs: Translation: African Languages, Indiana USA

Consulting Editor:

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU

Editor for this issue: Heather Taylor <heather at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  4 Jun 2002 19:39:47 -0000
From:  Dawn Montague <translations at athousandtongues.com>
Subject:  Translation: A Thousand Tongues Translations, Indiana USA

Date:  4 Jun 2002 19:39:47 -0000
From:  Dawn Montague <translations at athousandtongues.com>

Rank of Job:
Areas Required: translation
Other Desired Areas: African languages (see below)
University or Organization: A Thousand Tongues Translations
Department:
State or Province: Indiana
Country: USA
Final Date of Application: Friday, June 7, 2002
Contact: Dawn Montague translations at athousandtongues.com

Address for Applications:
1801 S. Oakdale Dr.
Yorktown
Indiana 47396
USA

This is one-time contract job that may hold potential for more work in
the future.  I am looking for speakers of the languages below who can
do a 263-word translation (simple words) from English into one or more
of these languages.  Payment is a minimum $100 per language. The
translations must be done in Word format and submitted as attachments
by email.  Please contact me by email rather than by mail at
translations at athousandtongues.com. Payment on delivery.

The languages:

1.	Bakoko
2.	Bapunu/Bapounou