13.1599, Qs: EFL & "Shadowing", Quechua/Body Parts

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Jun 5 03:11:17 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-1599. Tue Jun 4 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.1599, Qs: EFL & "Shadowing", Quechua/Body Parts

Consulting Editor:

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU

Date:  Mon, 3 Jun 2002 09:34:17 +0900
From:  todaka at miyazaki-mu.ac.jp (Yuichi Todaka)
Subject:  "Shadwoing" & EFL

2)
Date:  Mon, 03 Jun 2002 15:13:02 +0200
From:  Wiltrud Mihatsch <wiltrud.mihatsch at uni-tuebingen.de>
Subject:  Quechua/body parts

Date:  Mon, 3 Jun 2002 09:34:17 +0900
From:  todaka at miyazaki-mu.ac.jp (Yuichi Todaka)

Dear linguists,

I've been examing the efficacy of 'Shadowing' in improving EFL
learners' English listening comprehenshion and speaking skills.

If anyone knows of the latest articles on the topic, I'd greatly
appreciate your help.

Yuichi Todaka
Miyazaki Municipal University
Japan