13.1670, Review: Corpus Ling: Tognini-Bonelli (2001)

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Jun 13 13:25:53 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-1670. Thu Jun 13 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.1670, Review: Corpus Ling: Tognini-Bonelli (2001)

Consulting Editor:

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU

Editor for this issue: Naomi Ogasawara <naomi at linguistlist.org>
What follows is another discussion note contributed to our Book
Discussion Forum.  We expect these discussions to be informal and
interactive; and the author of the book discussed is cordially invited
to join in.

If you are interested in leading a book discussion, look for books
announced on LINGUIST as "available for discussion."  (This means that
the publisher has sent us a review copy.)  Then contact
Simin Karimi at simin at linguistlist.org
or Terry Langendoen at terry at linguistlist.org.