13.698, Jobs: Translation: WTB Language Group, Canada

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Mar 14 17:15:41 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-698. Thu Mar 14 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.698, Jobs: Translation: WTB Language Group, Canada

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU

Editor for this issue: Heather Taylor-Loring <heather at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  13 Mar 2002 23:29:13 -0000
From:  yi zhang <yi at wintranslation.com>
Subject:  Translation: WTB Language Group, Windsor Ontario Canada

Date:  13 Mar 2002 23:29:13 -0000
From:  yi zhang <yi at wintranslation.com>

Rank of Job: na
Areas Required: localization translators
Other Desired Areas: English>Tagalog, English>Russian, English>Malay
translation
University or Organization: WTB Language Group
Department: na
State or Province: na
Country: na
Final Date of Application: April 13, 2002
Contact: yi zhang yi at wintranslation.com

Address for Applications:
545 Ouellette Ave, Suite 201
Windsor
ON N9A 4J3
Canada

PLEASE REPLY DIRECTLY TO yi at wintranslation.com

WTB Language Group is looking for English>Tagalog, English>Russian,
English>Malay translators for a leading hi-tech company as part of its
on-going software localization project. The successful candidates will
be native speakers of the target language, will have experience in IT
and software localization, and will have Trados.

If you are qualified and interested, please send a copy of your CV (as
a Word document). Please also state your rate per hour and specify the
currency in which you wish to be paid (USD, CDN).

There is a brief translation test that must be completed by all
applicants. If you are interested, I will forward this test to you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Yi Zhang

WTB Language Group Inc.