13.712, Review: Cognitive Sci: Fodor, Jerry (2001)

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Mar 16 21:28:15 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-712. Sat Mar 16 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.712, Review: Cognitive Sci: Fodor, Jerry (2001)

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU

Editor for this issue: Terence Langendoen <terry at linguistlist.org>
What follows is another discussion note contributed to our Book
Discussion Forum.  We expect these discussions to be informal and
interactive; and the author of the book discussed is cordially invited
to join in.

If you are interested in leading a book discussion, look for books
announced on LINGUIST as "available for discussion."  (This means that
the publisher has sent us a review copy.)  Then contact
Simin Karimi at simin at linguistlist.org
or Terry Langendoen at terry at linguistlist.org.

Subscribe to Blackwell's LL+ at http://www.linguistlistplus.com/ and
donate 20% of your subscription to LINGUIST! You get 30% off on
Blackwells books, and free shipping and postage!