13.718, Qs: Derivational Suffixes, NP Constructions/Arabic

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Mar 17 00:44:53 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-718. Sat Mar 16 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.718, Qs: Derivational Suffixes, NP Constructions/Arabic

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU

Date:  Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:25:22 +0100
From:  "Hudson, Richard" <RHudson at DEFiNiENS.com>
Subject:  Derivational Suffixes List

2)
Date:  Fri, 15 Mar 2002 20:12:30 +0100
From:  Joost Kremers <joostkremers at yahoo.com>
Subject:  NP constructions in Arabic

Date:  Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:25:22 +0100
From:  "Hudson, Richard" <RHudson at DEFiNiENS.com>

Hi there,

I am trying to locate a reliable and reasonably exhaustive list
of English derivational suffixes together with information for each
suffix about the permitted wordclass(es) of the derivand and
derivative.

I would be extremely grateful for any tips.

Thanks,

Richard Hudson

Richard Hudson
Computer Linguist / Software Developer