13.720, Calls: Syntax & Semantics, Applied Ling

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Mar 18 02:12:42 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-720. Sun Mar 17 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.720, Calls: Syntax & Semantics, Applied Ling

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU

Editor for this issue: Renee Galvis <renee at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.