13.721, All: Remembering LINGUIST - How things have changed

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Mar 18 07:01:19 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-721. Mon Mar 18 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.721, All: Remembering LINGUIST - How things have changed

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU

Editor for this issue: Michael Appleby <michael at linguistlist.org>

The 2002 LINGUIST List Fund Drive is now on!  We really do need your
support.  If you find any of our services useful please make a
donation at http://linguistlist.org/donate.html.