13.737, Qs: Idioms, Lang of Children w/Asperger's Syndrome

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Mar 19 19:41:29 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-737. Tue Mar 19 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.737, Qs: Idioms, Lang of Children w/Asperger's Syndrome

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU

Date:  Mon, 18 Mar 2002 14:09:25 -0000
From:  "K.L.Pycroft" <EGP01KLP at sheffield.ac.uk>
Subject:  idioms

2)
Date:  Tue, 19 Mar 2002 12:09:39 +0000 (GMT)
From:  Amy<bell2uk at yahoo.co.uk>
Subject:  Language of Teachers in Mainstream Schools

Date:  Mon, 18 Mar 2002 14:09:25 -0000
From:  "K.L.Pycroft" <EGP01KLP at sheffield.ac.uk>

Hi

I am a PhD student in corpus linguistics at the University of
Sheffield in England. I am currently looking at fixed expression/
idiomatic type structures. Can anyone tell me of any other similar
work/ articles I could look at?

Thanks
Kelly Pycroft