13.1203, All: Obituary: Henrik Birnbaum 1925-2002

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed May 1 13:59:27 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-1203. Wed May 1 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.1203, All: Obituary: Henrik Birnbaum 1925-2002

Consulting Editor:

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU

The 2002 LINGUIST List Fund Drive is now on!  We really do need your
support.  If you find any of our services useful please make a
donation at http://linguistlist.org/donate.html.