13.1224, Calls: Late Call:Comparative Romance Ling/MLA

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu May 2 21:05:13 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-1224. Thu May 2 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.1224, Calls: Late Call:Comparative Romance Ling/MLA

Consulting Editor:

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.