13.1353, Qs: EFL Syllabus, Minority Lang Questionnaire

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed May 15 14:16:03 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-1353. Wed May 15 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.1353, Qs: EFL Syllabus, Minority Lang Questionnaire

Consulting Editor:

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU

Date:  Mon, 13 May 2002 11:16:28 +0000
From:  Samia Kara <samia.kara at caramail.com>
Subject:  Competency Based Syllabus

2)
Date:  Wed, 15 May 2002 15:02:04 +0100
From:  "Worth, Celia" <c.worth at lancaster.ac.uk>
Subject:  Minority Language Questionnaire

Date:  Mon, 13 May 2002 11:16:28 +0000
From:  Samia Kara <samia.kara at caramail.com>

Nowadays, we are witnessing the emergence of a new approach in the
realms of education in general and in English as a Foreign language
teaching in particular; the so-called Competency-based approach. It is
being introduced in Algeria and I would be very thankful if anyone
could provide me with information about its outcomes in terms of
countries where it has already been developed and /or evaluated as
well as useful bibliography ( eventually electronic).