13.1388, Confs: Laboratory Phonology

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri May 17 18:48:30 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-1388. Fri May 17 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.1388, Confs: Laboratory Phonology

Consulting Editor:

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU

Editor for this issue: Marie Klopfenstein <marie at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.