13.1546, Qs: Parsers/Stemmers/Japanese, IPA/Hieroglyphics

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu May 30 13:22:53 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-1546. Thu May 30 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.1546, Qs: Parsers/Stemmers/Japanese, IPA/Hieroglyphics

Consulting Editor:

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU

Date:  Tue, 28 May 2002 13:08:14 -0400
From:  Mark A Mandel <mam at theworld.com>
Subject:  Q: stemmers and parsers for Japanese

2)
Date:  Tue, 28 May 2002 12:13:35 -0500
From:  "Bonikowski" <dbonikowski at austin.rr.com>
Subject:  Q: IPA symbols and hieroglyphics

Date:  Tue, 28 May 2002 13:08:14 -0400
From:  Mark A Mandel <mam at theworld.com>

I am looking for parsers and stemmers for Japanese and research into
them. A LINGUIST archive search has not shown anything recent. I will
post a summary if there is interest. Thank you.

-  Mark A. Mandel
   Linguist at Large