13.2613, Confs: Blackwell/Maryland Lectures:Lang & Cognition

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Oct 13 03:58:36 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-2613. Sat Oct 12 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.2613, Confs: Blackwell/Maryland Lectures:Lang & Cognition

Consulting Editor:

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Karen Milligan, WSU 		Naomi Ogasawara, Arizona U.
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Anita Huang, EMU
	Tomoko Okuno, EMU		Steve Moran, EMU
	Lakshmi Narayanan, EMU		Sarah Murray, WSU
	Marisa Ferrara, EMU

Software: Gayathri Sriram, E. Michigan U. <gayatri at linguistlist.org>
          Zhenwei Chen, E. Michigan U. <chen at linguistlist.org>
	  Prashant Nagaraja, E. Michigan U. <prashant at linguistlist.org>

Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.