13.2732, Calls: Discourse Textbook/Northwest Ling Conference

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Oct 22 19:29:03 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-2732. Tue Oct 22 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.2732, Calls: Discourse Textbook/Northwest Ling Conference

Consulting Editor:

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Karen Milligan, WSU 		Naomi Ogasawara, Arizona U.
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Anita Huang, EMU
	Tomoko Okuno, EMU		Steve Moran, EMU
	Lakshmi Narayanan, EMU		Sarah Murray, WSU
	Marisa Ferrara, EMU

Software: Gayathri Sriram, E. Michigan U. <gayatri at linguistlist.org>
          Zhenwei Chen, E. Michigan U. <chen at linguistlist.org>
	  Prashant Nagaraja, E. Michigan U. <prashant at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Karolina Owczarzak <karolina at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.