13.2214, Calls: Speech Prosody, Context

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Sep 4 01:43:06 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-2214. Tue Sep 3 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.2214, Calls: Speech Prosody, Context

Consulting Editor:

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Anita Wang, EMU

          Zhenwei Chen, E. Michigan U. <zhenwei at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Renee Galvis <renee at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.