13.2296, Qs: AI Experiment, Age/Sociolinguistic Category

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Sep 13 03:28:44 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-2296. Thu Sep 12 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.2296, Qs: AI Experiment, Age/Sociolinguistic Category

Consulting Editor:

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Anita Wang, EMU

          Zhenwei Chen, E. Michigan U. <zhenwei at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Wed, 11 Sep 2002 15:58:38 +0100
From:  "Brian R. Duffy" <brd at media.mit.edu>
Subject:  participants needed in AI experiment

2)
Date:  Thu, 12 Sep 2002 17:30:55 -0500
From:  Mary Shapiro <mshapiro at truman.edu>
Subject:  Age as Sociolinguistic Category

Date:  Wed, 11 Sep 2002 15:58:38 +0100
From:  "Brian R. Duffy" <brd at media.mit.edu>

++++ PLEASE HELP WITH EXPERIMENT ++++

We would very much like if you could take the time to participate in
an experiment:

http://www.medialabeurope.org/research/anthropos/questionnaire.html

* what plugins you may need:
	A viewer of .MOV clips (i.e. quicktime - link on site)

* how long the experiment will take:

	About 10-15 minutes - there are 7 clips each of about 30
		seconds duration.

Your help is greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks,
Brian.