13.2369, Disc: New: Do We Need a Replacement for *(...)?

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Sep 19 13:47:04 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-2369. Thu Sep 19 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.2369, Disc: New: Do We Need a Replacement for  *(...)?

Consulting Editor:

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Anita Wang, EMU
	Lakshmi Narayanan, EMU		Steve Moran, EMU
	Sarah Murray, WSU		Marisa Ferrara, EMU

Software: Gayathri Sriram, E. Michigan U. <gayatri at linguistlist.org>
          Zhenwei Chen, E. Michigan U. <zhenwei at linguistlist.org>