13.2425, Qs: 'I'll shall' Phenomenon, Spanish Acquisition

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Sep 24 12:45:32 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-2425. Tue Sep 24 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.2425, Qs: 'I'll shall' Phenomenon, Spanish Acquisition

Consulting Editor:

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Anita Wang, EMU
	Lakshmi Narayanan, EMU		Steve Moran, EMU
	Sarah Murray, WSU		Marisa Ferrara, EMU

Software: Gayathri Sriram, E. Michigan U. <gayatri at linguistlist.org>
          Zhenwei Chen, E. Michigan U. <zhenwei at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Renee Galvis <renee at linguistlist.org>