13.2457, Jobs: Applied Ling: Asst Prof, U of Memphis, TN, USA

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Sep 27 15:55:50 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-2457. Fri Sep 27 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.2457, Jobs: Applied Ling: Asst Prof, U of Memphis, TN, USA

Consulting Editor:

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Anita Wang, EMU
	Lakshmi Narayanan, EMU		Steve Moran, EMU
	Sarah Murray, WSU		Marisa Ferrara, EMU

Software: Gayathri Sriram, E. Michigan U. <gayatri at linguistlist.org>
          Zhenwei Chen, E. Michigan U. <zhenwei at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Michael Appleby <michael at linguistlist.org>