13.2470, Confs: Foreign & 2nd Lang Acquisition -Szczyrk, Poland

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Sep 29 02:47:58 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-2470. Sat Sep 28 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.2470, Confs: Foreign & 2nd Lang Acquisition -Szczyrk, Poland

Consulting Editor:

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Karen Milligan, WSU 		Naomi Ogasawara, Arizona U.
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Anita Huang, EMU
	Tomoko Okuno, EMU		Steve Moran, EMU
	Lakshmi Narayanan, EMU		Sarah Murray, WSU
	Marisa Ferrara, EMU

Software: Gayathri Sriram, E. Michigan U. <gayatri at linguistlist.org>
          Zhenwei Chen, E. Michigan U. <chen at linguistlist.org>
	  Prashant Nagaraja, E. Michigan U. <prashant at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Renee Galvis <renee at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.