14.989, Jobs: Greek Lang Instruction: Univ of Cyprus

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Apr 3 15:08:45 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-989. Thu Apr 3 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.989, Jobs: Greek Lang Instruction: Univ of Cyprus

Editor for this issue: Heather Taylor <heather at linguistlist.org>
FUND DRIVE 2003

To give you an incentive to donate, many of our Supporting Publishers
have generously donated some amazing linguistic prizes. As a donor you
are automatically entered into this prize draw. To find out what's on
offer and the rules etc., visit:

http://linguistlist.org/prizedraw.html

As of 1pm, 04/02/03, we only have $18,854.59 to go.

Target: $50,000
Total Raised: $31,145.41
Number of Donors: 650
Percentage of Subscribers Donated: 3.82%

Please consider making a $5 donation at:

http://linguistlist.org/donation.html

The LINGUIST List depends on the generous contributions from
subscribers like you; we would not be able to operate without your
help.

The moderators, staff, and student editors at LINGUIST would like to
take this opportunity to thank you for your continuous support.

standards of various countries.