14.1003, Diss: Syntax: Quinn "The distribution of..."

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Apr 4 13:53:07 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-1003. Fri Apr 4 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.1003, Diss: Syntax: Quinn "The distribution of..."

Editor for this issue: Anita Yahui Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>
FUND DRIVE 2003

To give you an incentive to donate, many of our Supporting Publishers
have generously donated some amazing linguistic prizes. As a donor you
are automatically entered into this prize draw. To find out what's on
offer and the rules etc., visit:

http://linguistlist.org/prizedraw.html

As of 1pm, 04/02/03, we only have $18,854.59 to go.

Target: $50,000
Total Raised: $31,145.41
Number of Donors: 650
Percentage of Subscribers Donated: 3.82%

Please consider making a $5 donation at:

http://linguistlist.org/donation.html

The LINGUIST List depends on the generous contributions from
subscribers like you; we would not be able to operate without your
help.

The moderators, staff, and student editors at LINGUIST would like to
take this opportunity to thank you for your continuous support.