14.1105, Calls: Socioling/PA USA; Ling Theories/Greece

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Apr 15 02:31:51 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-1105. Mon Apr 14 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.1105, Calls: Socioling/PA USA; Ling Theories/Greece

Editor for this issue: Marie Klopfenstein <marie at linguistlist.org>
The LINGUIST List 'Just $5' Request

As of 11am, 04/14/03, we ONLY have $8100.43 to go!

Target: $50,000
Total Raised: $41899.57
Number of Donors: 1020
Percentage of Subscribers Donated: 6%

If every one of our 17,000+ subscribers donated JUST $5, we would
raise over $85,000 - we are only asking for $50,000!

Please keep LINGUIST List free and support the student editors with a
donation; Just $5 will make a world of difference.

DONATE - Don't Hesitate
http://linguistlist.org/donate.html

Instructions on How To Donate
http://linguistlist.org/donation.html

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.