14.1117, Qs: Emerging Pronunciations; ESL/EFL Assertiveness

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Apr 16 02:21:24 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-1117. Tue Apr 15 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.1117, Qs: Emerging Pronunciations; ESL/EFL Assertiveness

Editor for this issue: Naomi Fox <fox at linguistlist.org>
The LINGUIST List 'Just $5' Request

As of 11am, 04/14/03, we ONLY have $8100.43 to go!

Target: $50,000
Total Raised: $41899.57
Number of Donors: 1020
Percentage of Subscribers Donated: 6%

If every one of our 17,000+ subscribers donated JUST $5, we would
raise over $85,000 - we are only asking for $50,000!

Please keep LINGUIST List free and support the student editors with a
donation; Just $5 will make a world of difference.

DONATE - Don't Hesitate
http://linguistlist.org/donate.html

Instructions on How To Donate
http://linguistlist.org/donation.html