14.1121, Sum: Wanna, Searchin' and Spellings like that

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Apr 16 18:23:51 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-1121. Wed Apr 16 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.1121, Sum: Wanna, Searchin' and Spellings like that

Editor for this issue: Steve Moran <steve at linguistlist.org>
The LINGUIST List 'Just $5' Request

As of 2pm, 04/16/03, we ONLY have $1730.43 to go!

Target: $50,000
Total Raised: $48269.57
Number of Donors: 1089
Percentage of Subscribers Donated: 6.4%

If every one of our 17,000+ subscribers donated JUST $5, we would
raise over $85,000 - we are only asking for $50,000!

Please keep LINGUIST List free and support the student editors with a
donation; Just $5 will make a world of difference.

DONATE - Don't Hesitate
http://linguistlist.org/donate.html

Instructions on How To Donate
http://linguistlist.org/donation.html