14.1144, Jobs: ESL: Teacher, International Avenue Consulting

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Apr 18 22:32:08 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-1144. Fri Apr 18 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.1144, Jobs: ESL: Teacher, International Avenue Consulting

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Thu, 17 Apr 2003 02:45:11 +0000
From:  alice at iacc.com.tw
Subject:  ESL: Teacher, International Avenue Consulting Company, Taiwan

Date:  Thu, 17 Apr 2003 02:45:11 +0000
From:  alice at iacc.com.tw

University or Organization: International Avenue Consulting Company
Department: Recruiting
Rank of Job: Teacher
Specialty Areas: Native English Speaker
Required Language(s):English (Code = ENG)

There are many schools across the island of Taiwan who are looking for
native English speakers to teach English as a second language.  These
schools have contracted our agency to recruit and place teachers for
them.  Our agency has openings in kindergarten, elementary, high
school and some language schools at any given time.

We are currently recruiting teachers to who are interested in
positions with the following start dates:

- June 2, 2003
- July 1, 2003
- August 1, 2003
- September 1, 2003

The schools are in different locations all over Taiwan.

When you join our team of ESL teachers:

- Your teaching hours at a permanent post will be under 25 hours a
  week.
- Your working hours, including teaching hours, lunch/dinner break,
  and breaks in between classes won't exceed 40 hours a week.
- Your salary will be at least NT$ 50,000 (approx. US$ 1,515) per
  month.  Overtime pay is NT$ 500 (approx. US$ 15) per hour.
- You are entitled to receive NT$ 3,000 (approx. US$ 91) for
  full-attendance bonus per month.
- You are entitled to 14-days paid leave.
- Upon completion of your contract, you will receive NT$ 30,000
  (approx. US$ 910) in airfare bonus.  We do not provide airfare in
  advance.

Whether you are a seasoned traveler or have never even left your
hometown, we are sure you will find this experience both exciting and
rewarding.

Have a look at our website for more information about Taiwan and our
recruiting services.

List of positions available: http://www.iacc.com.tw/positions.asp Send
your RESUME and PHOTO to: alice at iacc.com.tw Website:
http://www.iacc.com.tw