14.1195, Qs: Textbook input; Medical Arabic

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Apr 28 19:41:55 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-1195. Mon Apr 28 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.1195, Qs: Textbook input; Medical Arabic

Editor for this issue: Naomi Fox <fox at linguistlist.org>

Date:  28 Apr 2003 13:49:58 -0000
From:  Giorgos Tserdanelis <gdanelis at julius.ling.ohio-state.edu>
Subject:  Feedback for the Language Files 8th edition

2)
Date:  Tue, 15 Apr 2003 00:22:33 -0700 (PDT)
From:  "Ahmed.I.S" <ibhims20002 at yahoo.com>
Subject:  Arabic lessons for Medical students

Date:  28 Apr 2003 13:49:58 -0000
From:  Giorgos Tserdanelis <gdanelis at julius.ling.ohio-state.edu>

	Hello all,

	We have started working on the new (9th) edition of the
Language Files published here at the Ohio State University. If you
have used this book and you have any suggestions or comments about how
to improve the new edition we would appreciate your feedback. More
specifically you can let us know about what you would like to see
changed, kept or added in the new edition. The Language Files home
page can be found at:

	http://www.ling.ohio-state.edu/publications/files/

	Please direct your comments, suggestions, questions or
clarifications to the following e-mail address:

	files at ling.ohio-state.edu

	Thanks!

	The Language Files 9th edition committee
	Dept. of Linguistics
	The Ohio State University
	http://ling.ohio-state.edu