14.1229, Jobs: Psycholing: Rank open, U/Southern California

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Apr 30 17:20:47 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-1229. Wed Apr 30 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.1229, Jobs: Psycholing: Rank open, U/Southern California

Editor for this issue: Heather Taylor <heather at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Tue, 29 Apr 2003 16:48:06 +0000
From:  borer at usc.edu
Subject:  Psycholinguistics: Rank Open, University of Southern California

Date:  Tue, 29 Apr 2003 16:48:06 +0000
From:  borer at usc.edu

University or Organization: University of Southern California
Department: Linguistics
Rank of Job: Rank Open
Specialty Areas: Psycholinguistics

The Department of Linguistics at the University of Southern California
is offering a visiting position in Psycholinguistics for the academic
year 2003-2004.  Teaching responsibilities will involve four courses
(including both a graduate and an undergraduate introduction to
Psycholinguistics).  Compensation will be dependent upon
qualifications.

The candidate must have completed all the requirements for a Ph.D. in
Linguistics, Psychology or Cognitive Science, with a specialization in
Psycholinguistics.  Candidates are requested to submit a curriculum
vitae, and arrange for three letters of recommendation to be sent to:

Psycholinguistics Search Committee
Department of Linguistics
GFS 301
University of Southern California
Los Angeles, CA  90089-1693

For fullest consideration, applications should be received by June 9,
2003.

The University of Southern California is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Opportunity Employer.

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Psycholinguistics Search Committee
	USC Department of Linguistics
	3601 Watt Way, GFS 301
	Los Angeles, CA 90089-1693
	United States of America

	Applications are due by 09-Jun-2003

Contact Information:
	Professor Hagit Borer
	Email: borer at usc.edu
	Tel: 213 740-2986
	Fax: 213 740-9306
	Website: http://www.usc.edu/dept/LAS/linguistics

This announcement was accompanied by a donation to the LINGUIST List!