14.2088, Qs: Financial Ontologies; Japanese Acoustics

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Aug 7 14:31:44 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-2088. Thu Aug 7 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.2088, Qs: Financial Ontologies; Japanese Acoustics

Editor for this issue: Naomi Fox <fox at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Wed, 06 Aug 2003 15:59:52 +0000
From:  Leslie Barrett <lbarrett29 at hotmail.com>
Subject:  Financial-Domain Ontologies

2)
Date:  Wed, 06 Aug 2003 19:46:31 -0400
From:  Gautam Vallabha <vallabha at cnbc.cmu.edu>
Subject:  Q: Acoustic features of Japanese approximants and taps

Date:  Wed, 06 Aug 2003 15:59:52 +0000
From:  Leslie Barrett <lbarrett29 at hotmail.com>

I am wondering if anyone knows of recent work in the construction of a
domain-specific ontology for financial terms? If so, I would be most
appreciative of any reference or contact information.

Leslie Barrett