14.2114, Jobs: ESL: Teacher, Taishan College, China

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Aug 10 00:48:07 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-2114. Sat Aug 9 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.2114, Jobs: ESL: Teacher, Taishan College, China

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Thu, 07 Aug 2003 19:05:58 +0000
From:  zyzhang at sdau.edu.cn
Subject:  ESL Teaching: Teacher, Taishan College, Shandong Prov, China

Date:  Thu, 07 Aug 2003 19:05:58 +0000
From:  zyzhang at sdau.edu.cn

University or Organization: Taishan College
Department: English Language
Rank of Job: Teacher
Specialty Areas: Language Acquisition

- Qualifications: female native speaker of English language from
        USA, Canada, UK or Australia;
        30 years of age or above;
        a BA diploma and at least 2 years of teaching experience;
- Nature of the job: listening and speaking classes
- Teaching hours: 16 class hours and 4 hours of coaching and
        after-class activities per week
        (Repetition of 1 or 2 teaching plan in different classes)
- Working days: Monday thru. Saturday, except on official holidays
  and the 3-week winter vacation
- Size of classes: 30 - 40 first- and second-year English majors
- Contract period: one school year (Sept.1, 2003 - July 31,2004)
        ( Contract may be extended on mutual agreement )
- Salary: 3,000 - 3800 yuan per months, depending on applicant's
  education background and working experience (800 yuan is enough
  for food per month in Taian, a round trip ticket to Beijing is
  300, to Shanghai 400)
- Housing: a free 2-room flat with kitchen/bathroom/TV/phone/..
- Airfare reimbursement: round trip air ticket

Anyone qualified and interested may contact me at:
zyzhang at sdau.edu.cn
Fax: 86-538-822-0161

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Zhengyu Zhang