14.3326, Jobs: Cognitive Psychology: Post Doc, Erasmus U

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Dec 3 04:51:12 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-3326. Tue Dec 2 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.3326, Jobs: Cognitive Psychology: Post Doc, Erasmus U

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Sun, 30 Nov 2003 16:24:00 -0500 (EST)
From:  pecher at fsw.eur.nl
Subject:  Cognitive Psychology: Post Doc, Erasmus University Rotterdam

Date:  Sun, 30 Nov 2003 16:24:00 -0500 (EST)
From:  pecher at fsw.eur.nl

University or Organization: Erasmus University Rotterdam
Department: Psychology Department
Rank of Job: Post Doc
Specialty Areas: Cognitive Psychology

The project ('Grounding conceptual knowledge in perception and
action') has received funding from the Dutch organization of
Scientific Research (NWO). Aim of the project is to investigate the
role of perception and action in conceptual representations using
behavioral experiments and neuroimaging techniques. Applicants should
have a background in experimental psychology, or in cognitive
linguistics or cognitive neuroscience with experience in experimental
methods.

The PhD project is for 4 years. The postdoc position is for a 2-year
period with a possible extension for another 2 years.

Applications can be sent to:

Diane Pecher
Psychology Department
Erasmus University Rotterdam
Postbus 1738
3000 DR Rotterdam
The Netherlands

The deadline for applications is 8 January 2004.

For more information see
http://www.eur.nl/fsw/psyweb/homepage/diane_pecher.htm or contact Diane
Pecher at pecher at fsw.eur.nl

Address for Applications: