14.3339, FYI: Calgary Working Papers in Linguistics

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Dec 4 17:16:24 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-3339. Thu Dec 4 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.3339, FYI: Calgary Working Papers in Linguistics

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Anne Clarke <anne at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Sat, 08 Nov 2003 20:43:54 +0000
From:  Ilana Mezhevich <imezhevi at ucalgary.ca>
Subject:  Calgary Working Papers in Linguistics

Date:  Sat, 08 Nov 2003 20:43:54 +0000
From:  Ilana Mezhevich <imezhevi at ucalgary.ca>

Dear Linguists,

Please be advised that the publication of Calgary Working Papers in
Linguistics is being restructured, and will continue as an on-line
publication of Calgary Papers in Linguistics. Effective the year
2003-04 Calgary Papers in Linguistics will be available on-line (the
link will appear at http://www.fp.ucalgary.ca/Ling/ by the end of the
year). Each issue will also be available on CD upon request. We
apologize for the delay caused by the restructuring process.

If we have already established an exchange with your department we
would be interested in continuing it, so please inform us if you will
be willing to send us your journal in future. It is crucial that you
also provide us with your current e-mail address, as the communication
will be conducted predominantly via internet.

We would also be happy to establish new contacts, so if you
don't have an exchange with our department, but are
interested to send us your journal please contact us at:
imezhevi at ucalgary.ca.

Please note that volumes 23 (2001) and 24 (2002) are still
available. If you have not yet received either or both of these
issues, and would be interested to do so, please send a message to the
address above, indicating your current mailing address and
affiliation.

Sincerely,

Michael B. Dobrovolsky
Ilana Mezhevich