14.3516, Confs: General Ling/Samoyedic/Hungary

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Dec 19 03:46:38 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-3516. Thu Dec 18 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.3516, Confs: General Ling/Samoyedic/Hungary

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Marie Klopfenstein <marie at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.