14.3538, FYI: Announcement: Language Industry Newsletter

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Dec 21 05:04:11 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-3538. Sat Dec 20 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.3538, FYI: Announcement: Language Industry Newsletter

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Anne Clarke <anne at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Fri, 19 Dec 2003 12:52:34 +0100
From:  "APIL Communication" <communication at apil.asso.fr>
Subject:  APIL newsletter announcement

Date:  Fri, 19 Dec 2003 12:52:34 +0100
From:  "APIL Communication" <communication at apil.asso.fr>

Dear all,

After two years of existence, APIL (Association des Professionnels des
Industries de la Langue, i.e., the Association of Language Industry
Professionals) is glad to announce the release of its first
newsletter.

This newsletter (in French) is of interest to anyone involved in the
Language Industry (providers, integrators, customers, watchers,
teachers, researchers, students, self-educated people, etc.), and aims
to enhance the profile of this industry in various business
sectors. It is designed as a practical synthesis providing a general
overview of the field. We plan to make it quarterly. Each issue will
review the previous quarter and anticipate the developments of the
next semester.

Unlike the APIL mailing list (a discussion forum reserved to
APIL members), the APIL newsletter will be freely distributed to
anybody requesting it. To receive it, just fill out our online
subscription form: http://www.apil.asso.fr/abonnt.php .

We hope that this newsletter will answer the needs of the community.

Good reading to all future subscribers!

Laurence Zaysser
APIL Communication Manager