14.503, Jobs: Applied Ling: English Lang Instructor, U/Macau

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Feb 20 06:09:33 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-503. Thu Feb 20 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.503, Jobs: Applied Ling: English Lang Instructor, U/Macau

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Tue, 18 Feb 2003 22:12:01 +0000
From:  donaldc at umac.mo
Subject:  Self-access Language Center: English Lang Instructor, U/of Macau

Date:  Tue, 18 Feb 2003 22:12:01 +0000
From:  donaldc at umac.mo

University or Organization: University of Macau
Department: English Language Center
Rank of Job: English Language Instructor
Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics, EFL, EAP, CALL

Applicants should have an MA in Applied Linguistics/TESOL and at least
three years experience in a university English language center are
required; prefer background in educational technology and language
testing/assessment; with experience in self-access English Language
learning centers as well as knowledge of different CALL materials; a
dedication to undergraduate teaching, research, and service in an EFL
context. Appointees to these posts will teach first and second year
English service courses.

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Professor Donald Cruickshank
	Av. Padre Tomas Pereira, S.J.,