14.115, Qs: Applied Ling Texts, Fixed English Expression

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Jan 14 04:41:49 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-115. Mon Jan 13 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.115, Qs: Applied Ling Texts, Fixed English Expression

Editor for this issue: Renee Galvis <renee at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Thu, 09 Jan 2003 17:50:22 +0900
From:  applepie at minos.ocn.ne.jp
Subject:  Applied Ling Texts

2)
Date:  Sun, 12 Jan 2003 13:40:07 +0100 (CET)
From:   Ken-Ichi Nishio  kenichinishio at yahoo.de
Subject:  Fixed Expression

Date:  Thu, 09 Jan 2003 17:50:22 +0900
From:  applepie at minos.ocn.ne.jp

Hello. I'm a research student in applied linguistics.  Could anyone
direct me to research/publications on "cultural bias in EFL
textbooks". I can only read English and Japanese.

Many thanks in advance.

Mitsuko Takahashi
Kobe Shoin Women's University
Kobe Shoin Institute for Linguistics Sciences