14.234, Books: General Linguistics: Matushansky

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Jan 23 17:14:29 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-234. Thu Jan 23 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.234, Books: General Linguistics: Matushansky

Editor for this issue: Marisa Ferrara <marisa at linguistlist.org>

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers are
available at the end of this issue.

Date:  Wed, 22 Jan 2003 13:09:07 +0000
From:  mitwpl at mit.edu
Subject:  Movement of degree/degree of movement: Matushansky

Date:  Wed, 22 Jan 2003 13:09:07 +0000
From:  mitwpl at mit.edu

Title: Movement of degree/degree of movement
Subtitle: MIT dissertation
Series Title: MITWPL

Publication Year: 2002
Publisher: MIT Working Papers in Linguistics
           http://web.mit.edu/mitwpl/

Book URL:
http://web.mit.edu/mitwpl/dissertations/matushansky.abstract.html